- Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 1. The Surprising Role of the Heart Rollin McCraty, Mike Atkinson, and Raymond Trevor Bradley | 2004-06-30.
"Overall, we have independently replicated and extended previous research documenting prestimulus responses. It appears that the heart is involved in the processing and decoding of intuitive information. Once the prestimulus information is received in the psychophysiologic systems, it appears to be processed in the same way as conventional sensory input. This study presents compelling evidence that the body's perceptual apparatus is continuously scanning the future."
- Reckoning the Unresolved Scientific Question on Memory Transfer Loh Teng-Hern Tan, Hooi-Leng Ser, Yong Sze Ong, Kooi Yeong Khaw, Siew Hua Gan, Priyia Pus-parajah, Kok-Gan Chan, Learn-Han Lee & Bey-Hing Goh | 2020-08-14.
"The renewed interest and new evidence of the possible role of RNA in serving as a mode of memory transfer as evidenced by Glanzman’s finding, RNA may be the missing link in providing a scientific basis to this phenomenon, where personal traits may be transferable from one person to another via organ transplantation."
- Are Heart Transplant Recipients Receiving Cellular Memories from Their Donated Organ? A Heuristic Study Paul Ka'ikena Pearsall | Clinical Professor University of Hawaii | 2001-11
- Memory transference in organ transplant recipients Sandeep Joshi | 2011-04-24
- Changes in Heart Transplant Recipients That Parallel the Personalities of Their Donors Paul Pearsall, Gary E. R. Schwartz & Linda G. S. Russek | 2022-03
"Parallels included changes in food, music, art, sexual, recreational, and career preferences, as well as specific instances of perceptions of names and sensory experiences related to the donors."Collective Consciousness and Gender [Chapter 2]
- Heart memory or can transplanted heart manipulate recipient´s brain control over mind body interactions? 2021-05-17 | Ján Lakota, Fedor Jagla, Oľga Pecháňová
"The memory is created mainly in the brain. It is transferred to the heart and vice versa by exosomes. This occurs dynamically, during whole human life. The neural paths do not play any or, only minimal role. Nevertheless, this doesn’t exclude the memory is created in the heart too. This idea is rather marginal, although not entirely excluded. As stated above, the exosome memory transfer could be a possible explanation in the personality changes of heart transplant recipients."
- Personality changes following heart transplantation: The role of cellular memory Mitchell B.Liester | 2019-11-15
- Some Solutions of Extensive Quantum Equations in Biology, Formation of DNA and Neurobiological Entanglement Yi-Fang Chang | 2015-09.
- Quantum Nature of Consciousness and the Unconscious Collective of Carl G. Jung |
- Quantum Entanglement: Fundamentals and Relations with Consciousness/Mind |
- Thinking Outside the Box: The Essence and Implications of Quantum Entanglement and the Story of Spin-mediated Consciousness Theory Huping Hu and Maoxin Wu | 2006.
- Motivation for Collective Action: Group Consciousness as Mediator of Personality, life Experiences, and Women’s Rights Activism |
- Influence of public consciousness in traditional kazakh society on collective and individual legal consciousness |
- Environmental Revolution in Contemporary Buddhism: The Interbeing of Individual and Collective Consciousness in Ecology |
- Quantum Approaches to Consciousness |
- Carl G. Jung’s Synchronicity and Quantum Entanglement: Schrödinger’s Cat ‘Wanders’ Between Chromosomes |
- Consciousness is an Entity with Entangled States: Correlating the Measurement Problem with Non-Local Consciousness |
- Collective Consciousness and Gender [Chapter 2] |
- Transplants, cellular memory, and reincarnation Larry Dossey | 2008-09.